Launch Your Future
Great news! Through the generosity of our corporate funding partners, CRF can now provide a robust program of scholarships made available to students in need.
Application is NOW CLOSED!
Since its inception in 2018, College Relief Fund Initiative has engaged stakeholders interested in the educational advancement of the Nigerian Youth. We are happy to have hit a break and raised $245,000.00 in 2019 to kick-start our first round of direct scholarships to support deserving students across higher institutions in Nigeria.
Since the maiden season, we have successfully disbursed more than N48,000,000 to thousands of students from across the country – See List.
For University + Polytechnic + CoE students.
Registrations & Enrollments for the 2022 Batch B Scholarship is CLOSED!
2022-B Testing Period Starts Soon!
Quick Answers to
Frequently Asked Questions!
Who is Eligible?
- Eligibility is open to all Nigerian students schooling in accredited Universities, Polytechnics / Monotechnics and Colleges of Education (public or private) within the country.
- Students must NOT be in their Final Year during the application period. Ex: Level 100 – 300 for a typical 4years University Program. Pre-ND – HND 1 for Polytechnics / Monotechnics etc.
- Student must not have undergone academic probation at any time due to poor grades.
Is Registration Free?
Yes! Registration for the scholarship program is free.
Document Verification and Aptitude Test will also be FREE for all pre-selected candidates.
Going forward, no student is expected to make any payment for any service regarding the scholarship.
What is the Application Process?
- Register or Login to the portal.
- Enroll in the scholarship program for FREE on your Dashboard.
- Refer and Follow us for updates. (From time to time, referral will be incentivized)
How much is the scholarship?
Beneficiaries of the scholarship will receive a need-based endowment grant of up to N500,000.00 to cover tuition fees, accommodation and general expenses. The grant is expected to be an annual grant to be re-accessed based on academic improvement, changes in financial status and other parameters as may be appropriate to determine the awardee’s needs.
Target Applicant Pool
Our Top Funders & Partners