The College Relief Fund Scholarship team is happy to announce that the commencement of the 2022 Batch B scholarship season is now OPEN to students in Nigeria currently taking up higher education in Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
This scholarship season is called the “2022 Batch B” in line with our new naming convention for all participating countries.
We are also happy to inform you that our partners will provide Data Rebates to select MTN Nigeria applicants who use their MTN numbers during the application process.
Don't forget to comment HERE after recharging.
Students across higher institutions in Nigeria can now apply. These include Universities, Polytechnics/Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
Note that shortlisted candidates in the last Batch who are yet to access their disbursement due to the ongoing ASUU strike are not eligible for this season except if the strike is called off before the end of the enrollment period.
So far, more than 1590 awardees across the country are enjoying the scholarship offers in various institutions.
We welcome you to Enroll Here from your dashboard before the closing date for this 2022 Batch B which will be announced in due course.
Happy Independence Nigeria
- Scholarship Enrollment is totally free.
- Document Verification & Aptitude Test is also free.
- Ensure you follow all instructions and provide the correct information.
- Ensure to check your email and dashboard regularly for updates.
- Pre-selection should begin by April, please ensure you have copies of your current result handy before then.
- Do not seek to bribe or cheat to get ahead.
If you applied during the last Batch and are still on strike, there is a higher chance of passing the Pre-Selection criteria.